27 May 2011: SAPVIA held its inaugural Annual General Meeting yesterday at the President Hotel in Bantry Bay, Cape Town, where, amongst other things, the Management Committee and Chairperson were elected.
Herewith the results of the election:
Chris Haw, one of the founding members of SAPVIA and the Acting Chairman of the association since its inception, was elected as the Chairman.
The following members, in order of votes attained, were elected onto the Management Committee:
- Chris Haw: Aurora Power Solutions
- Gerrit Kruyswijk: Industrial Development Corporation
- Mike Levington: Kabi Energy
- Davin Chown: Mainstream Renewable Power South Africa
- Vinni Bellini: Soitec Solar
- Thibaud Vibert: Tenesol Manufacturing
- Rainer Nowak: Webber Wentzel (legal representative)
The proposed date for the first management committee meeting is Thursday the 2nd of June, 14h00 – 16h00.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.