SAPVIA in collaboration with BSW-Solar hosted the ‘Project PV GreenCard’ Kick-off workshop’ on Tuesday, 23 August 2016.
The day’s discussion was centred around the following:
- Overview of BSW-Solar & SAPVIA MoU;
- Project overview & objectives;
- Case Study based on BSW-Solar’s experience;
- Overview of local experience;
- Stakeholder Engagement, including establishment of Project Steering Committee (PSC).
To view the full Agenda, please click here.
All presentations can be downloaded by clicking on the below links:
Introduction and case study PV Passport in Germany
Business processes behind the PV Passport
Landscape of quality standards for PV installations to be considered for the PV Passport
South African PV GreenCard Project Overview_Moekesti Thobela_Nivesh Govender
Thank you to all who participated and a special thank you to Venue Sponsor, Solareff – your support of SAPVIA initiatives is appreciated.